Re: Postgresql - COPY TO - get number row inserted - from JDBC

От Nicolas Paris
Тема Re: Postgresql - COPY TO - get number row inserted - from JDBC
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Adrian and Thomas. I get it worked with CopyIn(sql, inputstream) method, and then with "FROM STDIN".

If someone interested in ETL Talend software, I actually modified the component "tPostgresqlBulkExec". You can find it there : https://github.com/parisni/tPostgresqlBulkExec.git
I guess this is faster to read from STDIN than export the file on the remote server and then COPY FROM "file exported on the remote server" isn'it ?

Nicolas PARIS