Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar

От Adam Scott
Тема Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar
Дата
Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thank you Dave!  I rebased from master.     To get it to build is going to take some research. It looks like it wants openssl, which I grabbed and configured for WIN32, but it's not happy.  First error is below.  But this patch is so straightforward, I'm sharing anyway for the sake of time, as it was working before.

2>c:\pgadmin3\pgadmin\libssh2\openssl.c(71): error C2037: left of 'e' specifies undefined struct/union 'rsa_st'

Thanks again!

Adam

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 2:55 PM, Adam Scott <adam.c.scott@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is the last patch okay?  If there's something more required or anything
> please let me know.

Hi

The patch does not apply for me. Can you rebase it against master please?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar
Сообщение: Re: Patch: New field in frmMain statusbar