Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships

От Kenaniah Cerny
Тема Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The latest rebased version of the patch is attached.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 11:01 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 2, 2021 at 2:26 AM Kenaniah Cerny <kenaniah@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is a rebased version of the patch that omits catversion.h in order to avoid conflicts.

Unfortunately even without that the patch doesn't apply anymore
according to the cfbot: http://cfbot.cputube.org/patch_36_3374.log

1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file src/backend/parser/gram.y.rej
[...]
src/bin/pg_dump/pg_dumpall.c.rej

Could you send a rebased version?

In the meantime I'm switching the patch to Waiting on Author.
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: New developer papercut - Makefile references INSTALL
Сообщение: Re: New developer papercut - Makefile references INSTALL