Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.

От Kadri Raudsepp
Тема Re: Problem with client_encoding and PsqlODBC driver.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thank you for trying to help, Adrian :)

The links you sent I have already seen, no help unfortunately. I have dug deep into SQL Server's soul and system tables and system configuration and procedures and functions and anything I could think of. I'm quite convinced by now that my issue is impossible to solve from the SQL Server end and apart from the PgAdmin solution for getting the correct characters in my data which requires a lot of additional steps and time, the only hope is in the odbc driver itself, getting it somehow not to override my latin1 client_encoding.

Thank you again and have a nice weekend!
Katie