Re: [PATH] Jsonb, insert a new value into an array at arbitrary position

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [PATH] Jsonb, insert a new value into an array at arbitrary position
Дата
Re: [PATH] Jsonb, insert a new value into an array at arbitrary position  (Vitaly Burovoy <vitaly.burovoy@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I'd strongly prefer the jsonb_array_insert naming though
I don't think it's a good idea to use set when this is used on object, I think that we should throw error in that case.

Well, I thought it's wrong to introduce different functions and behaviour patterns for objects and arrays, because it's the one data type after all. But it's just my opinion of course.

Also this patch needs documentation.

I've added new version in attachments, thanks.
Вложения