Re: Index Skip Scan

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: Index Skip Scan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 9:32 PM Floris Van Nee <florisvannee@optiver.com> wrote:
>
> I'm afraid I did manage to find another incorrect query result though

Yes, it's an example of what I was mentioning before, that the current modified
implementation of `_bt_readpage`  wouldn't work well in case of going between
pages. So far it seems that the only problem we can have is when previous and
next items located on a different pages. I've checked how this issue can be
avoided, I hope I will post a new version relatively soon.