Re: [BUGS] BUG #14849: jsonb_build_object doesn't like VARIADIC callsvery much

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14849: jsonb_build_object doesn't like VARIADIC callsvery much
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> On 14 October 2017 at 12:46, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Okay. Attached is an updated patch fixing what you have reported.

Thanks for the patch. Everything looks fine, I just have one question - maybe
it makes sense to put this pattern `if (variadic) {/*...*/}` into a separate
function? Because from what I see it's basically one part of code (I didn't
spot any difference) repeated four times for every function.