Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GnuTLS support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 1:28 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 20/08/2018 05:13, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Patch v6 of this thread is failing to apply.  Could you rebase?
>
> attached
>
> Changes in v7 since v6:
>
> - Added support for ssl_passphrase_command.
>
> - Test suite needed some adjustment because GnuTLS doesn't appear to
> understand the previously used file format for encrypted keys.
>
> - Removed tls-unique channel binding support.  Support for
> tls-server-end-point still needs to be added, but it could be a separate
> patch.

Unfortunately it needs to be rebased one more time, could you do this? Also I'm
wondering about this:

> I'm moving this patch forward to CF 2018-09, since it's not going to be
> ready for -07, and we're still whacking around some channel binding
> details, which would potentially interfere with this patch.

Were you talking about this one [1]? As far as I see it's not a concern
anymore? I'll move it to the next CF.

[1]: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20180712041410.GC7352%40paquier.xyz#84bdb384b9e70f039fb849eed8a45817