Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: Pluggable Storage - Andres's take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 3:13 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,

> > FWIW, now that oids are removed, and the tuple table slot abstraction
> > got in, I'm working on rebasing the pluggable storage patchset ontop of
> > that.
>
> I've pushed a version to that to the git tree, including a rebased
> version of zheap:
> https://github.com/anarazel/postgres-pluggable-storage
> https://github.com/anarazel/postgres-pluggable-zheap

Great, thanks!

As a side note, I assume the last reference should be this, right?

https://github.com/anarazel/postgres-pluggable-storage/tree/pluggable-zheap

> Further tasks I'm not yet planning to tackle, that I'd welcome help on:
> - pg_dump support
> - pg_upgrade testing
> - I think we should consider removing HeapTuple->t_tableOid, it should
>   imo live entirely in the slot

I would love to try help with pg_dump support.

От: Sergei Kornilov
Сообщение: Re: allow online change primary_conninfo
Сообщение: Re: allow online change primary_conninfo