Re: [HACKERS] eval_const_expresisions and ScalarArrayOpExpr

От Dmitry Dolgov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] eval_const_expresisions and ScalarArrayOpExpr
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2 January 2018 at 20:52, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> I did find one case where the patch makes things significantly slower:
>
> select * from test where true is true
>  and true is true
>  and true is true
>  and true is true
>  ... (100 times altogether)

Yes, indeed, I never tested this kind of conditions. I can confirm, this query
is significantly slower with the previous version of the patch, but the current
version solves this.

> I'm disinclined to change the usage of "saop" here --- that's already
> in use in lots of code touching ScalarArrayOp

Oh, ok - I see now, thank you. So, I think no one would object if I'll mark
this patch as ready for committer.