psycopg 2.4.6 released

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема psycopg 2.4.6 released
Дата
Список psycopg
I'm happy to announce the release of Psycopg 2.4.6: a huge thank you
to the many contributors.

This is a bugfix release, introducing no new feature. There are
several small corrections in different areas (copy, adaptation, use of
extra cursors, stability). The biggest improvements are with the Zope
adapter: Zope users using previous 2.4.x versions are encouraged to
update to version 2.4.6 soon.

- Source package:
http://initd.org/psycopg/tarballs/PSYCOPG-2-4/psycopg2-2.4.6.tar.gz
- Signature: http://initd.org/psycopg/tarballs/PSYCOPG-2-4/psycopg2-2.4.6.tar.gz.asc

Note: the package is signed with the my gpg key (0xFCF957DE) which is
not trusted yet. If this is a problem I am available to meet somebody
in person to have it verified. I will be in London until Friday, then
in Italy, and I'll be back in London in January.

Happy 121212.

-- Daniele

What's new in psycopg 2.4.6

- Fixed 'cursor()' arguments propagation in connection subclasses
  and overriding of the 'cursor_factory' argument.  Thanks to
  Corry Haines for the report and the initial patch (ticket #105).
- Dropped GIL release during string adaptation around a function call
  invoking a Python API function, which could cause interpreter crash.
  Thanks to Manu Cupcic for the report (ticket #110).
- Close a green connection if there is an error in the callback.
  Maybe a harsh solution but it leaves the program responsive
  (ticket #113).
- 'register_hstore()', 'register_composite()', 'tpc_recover()' work with
  RealDictConnection and Cursor (ticket #114).
- Fixed broken pool for Zope and connections re-init across ZSQL methods
  in the same request (tickets #123, #125, #142).
- connect() raises an exception instead of swallowing keyword arguments
  when a connection string is specified as well (ticket #131).
- Discard any result produced by 'executemany()' (ticket #133).
- Fixed pickling of FixedOffsetTimezone objects (ticket #135).
- Release the GIL around PQgetResult calls after COPY (ticket #140).
- Fixed empty strings handling in composite caster (ticket #141).
- Fixed pickling of DictRow and RealDictRow objects.

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: