Re: Duplicated entries are not ignored even if a "do instead nothing" rule is added.

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Duplicated entries are not ignored even if a "do instead nothing" rule is added.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 8:09 PM, Alban Hertroys <haramrae@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4 Jan 2012, at 3:03, 邓尧 wrote:

>> True, I don't need transactions, neither do I want them, but psycopg2 create transactions for me automatically :-(
>
> Well, if psycopg didn't, Postgres would wrap each statement in a transaction anyway. But that doesn't matter.

FYI, you can have psycopg in autocommit mode if you need that:
<http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/connection.html#connection.autocommit>.

-- Daniele

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Duplicated entries are not ignored even if a "do instead nothing" rule is added.