Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation
Дата
Список psycopg
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Karsten Hilbert
<Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:

> I wonder whether there is any news regarding the bug reported
> below ?

There is a bug open, no timescale for it. It will be dealt with when I
have time, or earlier if anyone contributes a solution. In honesty it
is not on top of my priority list: even considering the time I can
devolve to free-software projects (which is only a fraction of my free
time), I have more pressing issues in other project (pg_repack
screwing up logical decoding...). And I'm sure not in the position to
use time paid by my employer to fix this bug.

https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/580

-- Daniele