Re: GNU GPL license in some of the source files

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: GNU GPL license in some of the source files
Дата
Список psycopg
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 3:43 PM, Chris Mildebrandt
<chris@woodenrhino.com> wrote:
> Hi Daniele,
>
> Thanks for the clarification on the licensing for psycopg. If you can give
> some quick high-level steps on how to submit a patch, I can do that for the
> files mentioned below.

If you want to go through git you can fork the git repos at
https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/ (check out the tag 2_5_3), change
the 6 files above and remove the unwanted license, commit then send a
pull request. Otherwise just send me a diff via email of the 6 changed
files and I'll apply it.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: GNU GPL license in some of the source files
Сообщение: Re: GNU GPL license in some of the source files