Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: [psycopg] 2.7.2 still problem with readonly/autocommit, was:Changing set_session implementation
Дата
Список psycopg
On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Karsten Hilbert
<Karsten.Hilbert@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Danielle,
>
> I wonder whether there is any news regarding the bug reported
> below ?

Hello Karsten,

FYI I have fixed the bug you reported, in the maint_2_7 and master
branches. Please let me know if you think the adapter now works as
expected.

I would like to release a bugfix 2.7 version in the next week or two.

Best regards,

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: