Re: Building psycopg2 2.4.4 on Mac OS X Lion

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Building psycopg2 2.4.4 on Mac OS X Lion
Дата
Список psycopg
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 5:29 PM, Melton Low <softw.db@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a quick note.  For those of us on Mac OS X Lion running the latest
> xCode 4.2.1, the compiler is now a symbolic link as 'gcc' or 'llvm-gcc-4.2'.
>  There is no binary or link called 'gcc-4.2'.  Running setup on 2.4.4 fails
> with executable 'gcc-4.2' not found.

This seems a distutils problem. Widely googlable. Every new mac
release seems breaking building python extensions. Every time in a
different way. This can't be our problem: psycopg is not different
from other C python extension. Please use a packaged version of
psycopg, or the experimental ctypes version instead.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: