[psycopg] Psycopg 2.7 beta 1 released

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема [psycopg] Psycopg 2.7 beta 1 released
Дата
Список psycopg
I have just released a beta version of psycopg2 2.7. It has been
uploaded on Test PyPI so it can be found at
https://testpypi.python.org/pypi/psycopg2/2.7b1 and installed using:

    pip install -i https://testpypi.python.org/pypi psycopg2==2.7b1

The release contains several changes as it comes almost exactly after
two year from the next major release. A list of new features and bug
fixes is available at
http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/news.html#what-s-new-in-psycopg-2-7

This release is also deployed using wheels packages for Linux so you
won't need compiler/libpq/python-dev files to install it. I wished to
release OSX packages too but nobody provided them yet: I'll be happy
to add them as soon as someone will contribute them, or convince me to
create them.

Jason, if you can test the creation of windows packages it would be
great. If you create an account on testpypi I can authorize you to
upload packages there too. As soon as you do it I'll write about the
beta on pgsql-announce too (and maybe there would be enough pressure
for some OSX guy to do some work? Holding breath...).

If no problem is found we can probably release the stable version in a
few days. Thank you very much everyone for your contributions, both in
code and ideas!

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] Changing set_session implementation
Сообщение: Re: [psycopg] Changing set_session implementation