Re: Using composite types in psycopg3

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Using composite types in psycopg3
Дата
Список psycopg
On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 00:36, Vladimir Ryabtsev <greatvovan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome, thanks.
>
> It would be great if it worked out of the box, as in other drivers.

I do agree.

I have much more experience with the text format, and in my
understanding not all the types support binary I/O. But my
understanding could be wrong.

After covering the binary format for the missing types (especially
numeric and date/time objects) we can probably do more testing and
check if defaulting to the binary format doesn't have unexpected
consequences.

Cheers!

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: