Re: New 9.2 features into the devel branch?

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: New 9.2 features into the devel branch?
Дата
Список psycopg
On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Robellard, Michael <mike@robellard.com> wrote:
> Is there any timeline of when the date range and json support will make it
> into the devel branch? I'd love to start testing the date range features.

These feature are already into the devel branch.

Do you mean when they will be released? For that I don't have a date
yet. I wanted to avoid 2.5 together with 2.4.6, and I want to make my
mind about what to release in 2.5 and, even more important, what *not*
to release.

As already stated I'm happier to have ZPsycopgDA dealt with externally
and release 2.5 without it. That's why I've set up the external git
repos <https://github.com/psycopg/ZPsycopgDA>. I don't want to abandon
Zope altogether: I just think that's a better way to manage it.

Federico, are you ready to set these bytes free? I have a dead-bytes
branch in my repos: see the last 4 commits in
<https://github.com/dvarrazzo/psycopg/commits/dead-bytes>: is this
cleanup ok for you?

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: