Re: ISQLQuote vs. str subclass

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: ISQLQuote vs. str subclass
Дата
Список psycopg
On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Jonathan Rogers
<jrogers@socialserve.com> wrote:
> I have a custom subclass of str called LiteralValue, the purpose of
> which is to represent a string which should be passed to Postgres
> unmodified. Its getquoted() method simply returns itself. This type
> worked as intended with psycopg2 up to version 2.2.x. However, versions
> of psycopg2 2.3 and newer no longer call getquoted() on objects of type
> LiteralValue. Is this an expected change in behavior?

I don't think so, not intentionally at least. If the class is
self-adapting, does it expose a __conform__() method? If it has an
associated wrapper is it registered?

http://initd.org/psycopg/docs/advanced.html#adapting-new-python-types-to-sql-syntax

If you post the implementation I can try and take a look.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: