Re: [www] new layout

От Sarah Schnurr
Тема Re: [www] new layout
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Boshomi,

Thank you for the new layout! I is a big step forward.

Some minor suggestions:

* I miss a different color for visited links.

Noted.

* most pages uses open sans font. but there are exceptions like https://lists.postgresql.org/ witch uses helvetica. (In general I would prefer web browser font defaults. browser font defaults are the best choice for people with disabilities like dyslexia, …)
* limit length of a line with max 90 chars (but do not limit mono space lines, avoid line breaking in source code examples.)
* documentation didn't change. Font size is very small ( 76%), please  get rid of the #EC5800 font color.

The PostgreSQL docs and mailing lists have not been touched in this first run, but we will be modifying them further in the second pass. The #EC5800 font color will definitely be discarded on that run. :)

* use a light background color to limit brightness ratio.
* Line high could be smaller then 1.8rem, the difference to paragraphs is too small. (I prefer 1.33 -1.5rem)
* top and bottom padding in tables could be smaller

Noted. Will keep this feedback in mind as we continue to reshape the website.

Thanks for your feedback!

--
Sarah Schnurr

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: