multi-master replication (Was: Has Pg 9.1.0 been released today?)

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема multi-master replication (Was: Has Pg 9.1.0 been released today?)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

>> On 09/13/2011 04:01 AM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
>>>
>>> Now that you have streaming replication both async and sync, are you
>>> working on multi-master replication? *excited* Or what's the
>>> roadmap?
>
> I would take a look at postgres-r. It is under active and supported
> development.

Thank you Joshua, I just took a look at Postgres-R.  FAQ states "Can I
use Postgres-R in a productive environment?  Not yet, sorry."  I'm a
production line sys admin so I can't touch it yet.  :)

I saw today "multi-master replication Simon/2nd Quadrant" in the
repost of David Wheeler's post ("What do you want to get?" or "What
features do you want?" or something like that.)  Cheering erupted.

Thank you, Craig Rinder and john r pearce for your replies, as well.

Best,
Aleksey