Re: [NOVICE] How to list partitions of a table in PostgreSQL 10

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема Re: [NOVICE] How to list partitions of a table in PostgreSQL 10
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Use \d+ tablename in psql to list all the child tables (partitions).

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:00 PM Stephen Froehlich <s.froehlich@cablelabs.com> wrote:

I have discovered a simple query that will tell me if a table is a registered partition or not, which meets my purposes for now, but a list of partitions of a given table would be better:

SELECT 1 FROM pg_class WHERE relname = '[attached_partition_name_here]' AND relpartbound IS NOT NULL;

--Stephen