Re: [NOVICE] Bulk load billions of records into Postgres cluster

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема Re: [NOVICE] Bulk load billions of records into Postgres cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Bala.  What are you going to export from?  If that NoSQL database can dump its data in CSV format, Postgres can read it in using COPY FROM or \copy (e.g., https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2987433/how-to-import-csv-file-data-into-a-postgresql-table).  In other words, it doesn't have to be an SQL script for this data transfer.

Aleksey