Re: Retrieving Data from table based on Date and Time.

От VENKTESH GUTTEDAR
Тема Re: Retrieving Data from table based on Date and Time.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks it helped.

On Sat, Nov 1, 2014 at 2:09 PM, Stephen Cook <sclists@gmail.com> wrote:
On 11/1/2014 2:27 AM, VENKTESH GUTTEDAR wrote:
    I have a table in which i have some few fields, in that few, one field is of date type and second one is of time data type, so now my question is how can i fetch the data with latest date and time, or the last inserted value from the PostgreSQL Table.?

SELECT     *
FROM     mytable
ORDER BY datecolumn DESC,
                timecolumn DESC