Can anyone confirm the flaw of postgres and how to deal with it?

От Shaozhong SHI
Тема Can anyone confirm the flaw of postgres and how to deal with it?
Дата
Re: Can anyone confirm the flaw of postgres and how to deal with it?  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I loaded several tables onto Postgres.

When you view, you can see all columns.

However, there are 'ghost columns' that I remember I used before, but not now.

 select column_name::text from information_schema.columns where table_name=a_table

keeps listing columns that I can not see in the current table.

Why does this happen?

What is the solution?

Regards,

David