Re: Collation versioning

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Collation versioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 3:03 AM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
> And the recent ObjectAddress refactoring just broke the patchset again, so v25
> attached.

I found some more things to remove from pg_dump.c and collationcmds.c
relating pg_collation.collversion.  I also updated a couple of
mentions of release 13 in the code and docs, and made some minor
language improvements here and there.

I still wish I had a better idea than this:

+/*
+ * Returns whether the given index access method depend on a stable collation
+ * order.
+ */
+static bool
+index_depends_stable_coll_order(Oid amoid)
+{
+       return (amoid != HASH_AM_OID &&
+                       strcmp(get_am_name(amoid), "bloom") != 0);
+}

I'm doing some more testing and looking for weird cases...  More soon.

Вложения