Re: pgsql: Don't trust unvalidated xl_tot_len.

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgsql: Don't trust unvalidated xl_tot_len.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Nov 11, 2023 at 10:42 AM Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> > I haven't investigated the details yet, and it's not affecting the
> > builds on apt.postgresql.org, but the Debian amd64 and i386 regression
> > tests just failed this test on PG13 (11 and 15 are ok):
>
> 12 and 14 are also failing, now on Debian unstable. (Again, only in
> the salsa.debian.org tests, not on apt.postgresql.org's buildds.)
>
> 12 amd64: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql/-/jobs/4898857
> 12 i386:  https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/postgresql/-/jobs/4898858
>
> The tests there are running in Docker containers.

Hmm.  regress_log_039_end_of_wal says:

No such file or directory at
/builds/postgresql/postgresql/debian/output/source_dir/build/../src/test/perl/TestLib.pm
line 655.

In the 13 branch we see that's in the new scan_server_header()
subroutine where it tries to open the header, after asking pg_config
--includedir-server where it lives.  Hmm...