Re: stress test for parallel workers

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: stress test for parallel workers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 10:03 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> >         edata = <value optimized out>

> If you have that core, it might be interesting to go to frame 2 and
> print *edata or edata->saved_errno. ...

Rats.  We already saw that it's optimised out so unless we can find
that somewhere else in a variable that's present in the core, we
probably can't find out what the operating system said.  So my other
idea for getting this information next time is to try putting the
PostgreSQL logs somewhere that's more likely to be still working when
that thing fails.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com