Re: wrong fds used for refilenodes after pg_upgrade relfilenode changes Reply-To:

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: wrong fds used for refilenodes after pg_upgrade relfilenode changes Reply-To:
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 7, 2022 at 4:52 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done.  Time to watch the build farm.

So far "grison" failed.  I think it's probably just that the test
forgot to wait for replay of CREATE EXTENSION before using pg_prewarm
on the standby, hence "ERROR:  function pg_prewarm(oid) does not exist
at character 12".  I'll wait for more animals to report before I try
to fix that tomorrow.