Re: pgbench - rework variable management

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pgbench - rework variable management
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 4:57 PM Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> I noticed, but I do not have any windows host so I cannot test locally.
>
> The issue is how to do a mutex on Windows, which does not have pthread so
> it has to be emulated. I'll try again by sending a blind update to the
> patch and see how it goes.

If you have the patience and a github account, you can push code onto
a public github branch having also applied the patch mentioned at
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Continuous_Integration, go to
appveyor.com and tell it to watch your git hub account, and then it'll
build and test every time you push a new tweak.  Takes a few minutes
to get the answer each time you try something, but I have managed to
get things working on Windows that way.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com