Re: benchmarking Flex practices

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: benchmarking Flex practices
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:51 PM John Naylor <john.naylor@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>  select U&'\de04\d83d'; -- surrogates in wrong order
> -psql:test_unicode.sql:10: ERROR:  invalid Unicode surrogate pair at
> or near "U&'\de04\d83d'"
> +psql:test_unicode.sql:10: ERROR:  invalid Unicode surrogate pair
>  LINE 1: select U&'\de04\d83d';
> -               ^
> +                  ^
>  select U&'\de04X'; -- orphan low surrogate
> -psql:test_unicode.sql:12: ERROR:  invalid Unicode surrogate pair at
> or near "U&'\de04X'"
> +psql:test_unicode.sql:12: ERROR:  invalid Unicode surrogate pair
>  LINE 1: select U&'\de04X';
> -               ^

While moving this to the September CF, I noticed this failure on Windows:

+ERROR: Unicode escape values cannot be used for code point values
above 007F when the server encoding is not UTF8
LINE 1: SELECT U&'\d83d\d83d';
^

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/build/1.0.50382

--