Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY does not index prepared xact's data
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 3:05 AM Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> > Those SIGSEGV are all in ALTER TABLE.  My commits from this thread probably
> > broke something, but I've run out of ideas, and my hpux boxes died.

I recently managed to scrounge up an account in another generous
project's operating system graveyard, and could possibly try to repro
that or put you in touch.  On first attempt just now I couldn't build
because of weird problems with ifaddr.c's need for structs in
<net/if.h> that seem to be kernel/internal-only that I unfortunately
won't have time to debug until next week (I've successfully built here
before so I must be doing something stupid).

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17245: Index corruption involving deduplicated entries