Re: pltcl crash on recent macOS

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: pltcl crash on recent macOS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 at 8:21 AM Peter Eisentraut
> The difference is that I use CC=gcc-11.  I have change to CC=cc, then it
> works (nm output shows "from executable").  So it's gcc that gets thrown
> off by the -lc.

Hrmph, I changed my CC to "ccache gcc-mp-11" (what MacPorts calls GCC
11), and I still can't reproduce the problem.  I still get "(from
executable)".  In your original quote you showed "gcc", not "gcc-11",
which (assuming it is found as /usr/bin/gcc) is just a little binary
that redirects to clang... trying that, this time without ccache in
the mix... and still no cigar.  So something is different about GCC 11
from homebrew, or the linker invocation it produces under the covers,
or the linker it's using?

Сообщение: Re: better page-level checksums
Сообщение: Re: better page-level checksums