Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: A failure in 031_recovery_conflict.pl on Debian/s390x
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks.  I realised that it's easy enough to test that theory about
cleanup locks by hacking ConditionalLockBufferForCleanup() to return
false randomly.  Then the test occasionally fails as described.  Seems
like we'll need to fix that test, but it's not evidence of a server
bug, and my signal handler refactoring patch is in the clear.  Thanks
for testing it!