Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type on Illumos

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type on Illumos
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 8:47 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:
> I'm not sure I understand the problem here.  Do you mean that in theory
> a platform's PRId64 could be something other than "l" or "ll"?

Yes.  I don't know why anyone would do that, and the systems I checked
all have the obvious definitions, eg "ld", "lld" etc.  Perhaps it's an
acceptable risk?  It certainly gives us a tidier result.

For discussion, here is a variant that fully embraces <inttypes.h> and
the PRI*64 macros.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: improve performance of pg_dump --binary-upgrade
Сообщение: Re: improve performance of pg_dump --binary-upgrade