Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: standby recovery fails (tablespace related) (tentative patch and discussion)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 7:22 PM Paul Guo <pguo@pivotal.io> wrote:
> I updated the patch to v3. In this version, we skip the error if copydir fails due to missing src/dst directory,
> but to make sure the ignoring is legal, I add a simple log/forget mechanism (Using List) similar to the xlog invalid
page
> checking mechanism. Two tap tests are included. One is actually from a previous patch by Kyotaro in this
> email thread and another is added by me. In addition, dbase_desc() is fixed to make the message accurate.

Hello Paul,

FYI t/011_crash_recovery.pl is failing consistently on Travis CI with
this patch applied:

https://travis-ci.org/postgresql-cfbot/postgresql/builds/555368907

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: tableam vs. TOAST
От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: refactoring - share str2*int64 functions