Re: Request for resolution || Support

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Request for resolution || Support
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 8:49 AM David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, July 21, 2019, jay chauhan <jaychauhan.src@gmail.com> wrote:
>> <<My PostgreSQL version : "PostgreSQL 9.3.4 on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red
Hat4.8.5-4), 64-bit">>

> Use a newer version

Yeah, you should use release 11 for a new project.

https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

>> Error-2)
>> ERROR:  schema "utl_http" does not exist
>
> Insufficient data provided to even guess

That's an Oracle thing for doing HTTP requests from PL/SQL.  To do
that from plpgsql you could try an extension like this one:

https://github.com/pramsey/pgsql-http

Or you could write your own function in Python or <insert your
favourite PL>.  That's what I'd probably do.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/plpython-funcs.html

Google should help you find examples of people using plpython to
access the various Python HTTP modules.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Request for resolution || Support
Сообщение: Re: Request for resolution || Support