Re: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal
Дата
Re: Backends stunk in wait event IPC/MessageQueueInternal  (Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, May 14, 2022 at 10:25 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Japin, are you able to reproduce the problem reliably?  Did I guess
> right, that you're on illumos?  Does this help?  I used
> defined(__sun__) to select the option, but I don't remember if that's
> the right way to detect that OS family, could you confirm that, or
> adjust as required?

Better version.  Now you can independently set -DWAIT_USE_{POLL,EPOLL}
and -DWAIT_USE_{SELF_PIPE,SIGNALFD} for testing, and it picks a
sensible default.

Вложения