Re: BUG #17368: Assert failed in GetSafeSnapshot() for SERIALIZABLE READ ONLY DEFERRABLE transaction

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: BUG #17368: Assert failed in GetSafeSnapshot() for SERIALIZABLE READ ONLY DEFERRABLE transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Mar 9, 2023 at 9:00 AM Alexander Lakhin <exclusion@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just in case you find a test for the fix useful, maybe the attached
> patch could be added to the commit.
> (It triggers the assert on unpatched master.)

I was wondering about that.  I like the test and I was using exactly
that + also some other techniques while working on the fix, but the
point of that particular test spec is to show a variation of the
standard example from the read-only-anomaly paper.  Hmm, yeah, that's
not a problem, I can just add the extra schedule with a comment to
explain.  Will do.  Thanks!

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17368: Assert failed in GetSafeSnapshot() for SERIALIZABLE READ ONLY DEFERRABLE transaction
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17368: Assert failed in GetSafeSnapshot() for SERIALIZABLE READ ONLY DEFERRABLE transaction