Re: Downtime website

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Downtime website
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 7:59 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> "Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
>
> >> It's still broken for me --- I'm seeing
> >> "Error talking to search server: Forbidden"
>
> > I also just hit one viewing a file on git.postgresql.org, though upon
> > refreshing it worked fine.
>
> Further to this --- it appears that the cfbot is wedged; I can see
> no evidence that it's run any tests in the last day or so.  Given
> the timing, I'm suspicious that it's also a casualty of those
> changes you made.

Oops, cfbot is back.  It should now catch up with recently posted
patches in roughly the order they were posted over the next couple of
hours.  It got stuck for its own reasons (apparently the temporary
clone filesystem it uses for applying patches got into a weird state
that hung, will look into that but in any case, after this CF is over
I will be switching to a new version that doesn't use that).