Re: WIN32 pg_import_system_collations

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: WIN32 pg_import_system_collations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 9:14 AM Juan José Santamaría Flecha
<juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I meant to say is that to run the test, you need a database that has successfully run
pg_import_system_collations.This would be also possible in Mingw for _WIN32_WINNT> = 0x0600, but the current value in
src\include\port\win32.his _WIN32_WINNT = 0x0501 when compiling with Mingw.

Ah, right.  I hope we can make the leap to 0x0A00 (Win10) soon and
just stop thinking about these old ghosts, as mentioned by various
people in various threads.  Do you happen to know if there are
complications for that, with the non-MSVC tool chains?

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: Column Filtering in Logical Replication
От: Peter Eisentraut