Re: New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: New SQL counter statistics view (pg_stat_sql)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 3:22 PM Smith, Peter <peters@fast.au.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> We have resurrected this 2 year old "SQL statements statistics counter" proposal from Hari.
>
> The attached patch addresses the previous review issues.

Hi,

No comment on the patch but I noticed that the documentation changes
don't build.  Please make sure you can "make docs" successfully,
having installed the documentation tools[1].

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/docguide-toolsets.html