Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux
Дата
Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux  (Yura Sokolov <y.sokolov@postgrespro.ru>)
Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux  ("Bagga, Rishu" <bagrishu@amazon.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Rebased, debugged and fleshed out a tiny bit more, but still with
plenty of TODO notes and questions.  I will talk about this idea at
PGCon, so I figured it'd help to have a patch that actually applies,
even if it doesn't work quite right yet.  It's quite a large patch but
that's partly because it removes a lot of lines...

Вложения