Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 11:15 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now *that* is a piece of
> logic that changed in PostgreSQL 15.  It changed from sector-based
> atomicity assumptions to a directory entry swizzling trick, in commit
> d8cd0c6c95c0120168df93aae095df4e0682a08a.  Hmm.

I spoke too soon, that only changed in 16.  But still, it means there
are two files that could be corrupted here, pg_filenode.map which
might somehow be pointing to the wrong file, and the relation (index)
main fork file.

Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice
Сообщение: Re: "PANIC: could not open critical system index 2662" - twice