Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: DROP DATABASE is interruptible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 9, 2023 at 3:41 PM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried out the patch you posted over at [1].

I forgot to add, +1, I think this is a good approach.

(I'm still a little embarrassed at how long we spent trying to debug
this in the other thread from the supplied clues, when you'd already
pointed this failure mechanism out including the exact error message a
couple of months ago.  One thing I've noticed is that new threads
posted in the middle of commitfests are hard to see :-D  We were
getting pretty close, though.)