Re: NEED RPM FILE OF LATEST POSTGRE supported for AIX 7.2

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: NEED RPM FILE OF LATEST POSTGRE supported for AIX 7.2
Дата
Re: NEED RPM FILE OF LATEST POSTGRE supported for AIX 7.2  (Amit Regmi <amitregmi111@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Mar 29, 2023 at 1:12 AM Amit Regmi <amitregmi111@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Got below error while configure postgre on AIX 7.2
>
> configure: WARNING: pthread.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: pthread.h: see the Autoconf documentation
> configure: WARNING: pthread.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
> configure: WARNING: pthread.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
> configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------------- ##
> configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to pgsql-bugs@lists.postgresql.org ##
> configure: WARNING:     ## ---------------------------------------------- ##
> checking for pthread.h... no
> configure: error:

Can you share your configure line, postgresql version, compiler and
version, and the configure logs that might have clues to explain
what's wrong?

> Can i get the binary for postgre for AIX 7.2

The only group that was packaging PostgreSQL for AIX (at least as far
as I know from reading these lists) shut the project down last
year[1].  Is anyone else packaging PostgreSQL for AIX?  The PostgreSQL
itself project doesn't do that.

[1] https://github.com/power-devops/bullfreeware