Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation
Дата
Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Re: Potential G2-item cycles under serializable isolation  (raf <raf@raf.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 3:14 PM Kyle Kingsbury <aphyr@jepsen.io> wrote:
> I wanted to let you know that I've put together a draft of a report on these
> findings, and if you've got any comments you'd like to offer, I'd be happy to
> hear them, either on-list or privately.
> http://jepsen.io/analyses/postgresql-12.3?draft-token=Kets1Quayfs

What do you think about this documentation update?

I'm not experienced with biblioentry academic references; if someone
would like to show me how this is supposed to be cited, I'm all ears.

Вложения