Re: Copy data to DSA area

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: Copy data to DSA area
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 8, 2019 at 5:29 PM Ideriha, Takeshi
<ideriha.takeshi@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> [...]

I'm not sure that it's necessarily wrong to keep tracking information
in private memory.  If any backend crashes, the postmaster will
terminate all backends and reinitialise everything anyway, because
shared memory might be corrupted.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com