Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows Application Issues | PostgreSQL | REF # 48475607
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 4, 2024 at 12:13 PM Haifang Wang (Centific Technologies
Inc) <v-haiwang@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Tom. Is there any suggestion on how to track all the conversations in one thread? Seems like all our previous
discussionare in different mail thread. It is not easy to track. 😊

FWIW this shows up as one thread in my email client, and in the
PostgreSQL archives website[1].  I don't know much about email and
which RFCs or conventions are at work here, but apparently different
clients are using different techniques to identify threads.  I assume
it could be done with thread headers (as seen in this thread) or
reply-to chains or fuzzy recognition of subject etc.  Given that
Outlook seems to ignore the "> " inline response quoting convention
used by the rest of the internet, it wouldn't surprise me to hear that
it also doesn't follow the conventions for recognising threads either,
being a sort of related topic.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/PH8PR21MB3902F334A3174C54058F792CE5182%40PH8PR21MB3902.namprd21.prod.outlook.com

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Minor update on pg_hba documentation
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17947: Combination of replslots pgstat issues causes error/assertion failure